Thursday, October 6, 2016

Perfecting the Messy Bun

While this has been a very hot hairstyle forever, I have found it takes such little effort! Yay to easy hair days!! 

My hair is very thick, curly, and coarse. So I just kinda throw it on top of my head without much thought.

Fear not. No matter what hair type you work with, you too can pull it off. 

It's best to perfect this look when you're hair is straight, tangle-free, and dry. 

Make sure you have a hair tie you trust, that's really the only challenge. ;) 

Simply pull your hair back like you're going to put it in a ponytail, wrap it into a small bun, then tie it off. I usually try to expand mine by pulling it and letting some pieces of hair fall out after I tie it. (Messy look).

Also, if you struggle with thin hair, just do a little teasing before! It makes all the difference.

Here is a step-by-step that is very similar to the way I perfect the messy bun.


Enjoy an effortless, but cute hair day ladies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment