Monday, October 3, 2016

Netflix & Chill

Everyone needs some downtime. Watching Netflix & stuffing my face in bed is usually the route I take. If you don't, you're probably not American, or really need to try it. 



My recent frustrations with Netflix leave me boggled. Why are there not better options for things to watch? Why is everything so cheesy? What kind of category is that? WHERE IS THE VARIETY?! 

Ugh. I honestly feel like I could direct better movies. Or even script TV shows. Almost every option on Netflix has either been done a million times, or is too lame to keep my attention. 

Do we seriously pay for this? 

Who's in charge of picking these options? Can we take a vote? Anyway, you get my point. Netflix is either going downhill, or makes so much money, they just quit caring.

Maybe I should stop binge watching. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment