With Valentine's Day approaching, I see sooooo many cute & fun ideas from snacks, presents, & decorating. I don't know anyone who doesn't drool over the thought of pizza. Or maybe that's just me.
Here's an easy and fun way to make your own mini, festive pizza :)
What You'll Need:
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Flour (For dusting work surface)
4" Heart Cookie Cutter
1" Heart Cookie Cutter
- Preheat oven to 450°. Remove the pizza dough from the freezer let it sit out for 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Use a 1″ heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the pepperonis. (Easier to flip the cookie cutter upside down and press the pepperoni into the cutter.)
- Sprinkle your prep surface with a little flour. Place the room temperature pizza dough on top and use the 4″ heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the dough.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of sauce in the middle of each crust. Use a spoon to spread it around the entire surface and top with cheese and heart shaped pepperonis.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is just beginning to brown. Allow it to cool for a minute and enjoy!