Monday, October 17, 2016

DIY Emoji Pumpkin

With Halloween right around the corner, we gotta get our decorating skills on. Being one of my favorite holidays, I love all of the cool things you can do to spice up your house or yard! 

Pumpkins.
Everyone has to have pumpkins. Don't wanna deal with the carving mess? Me either. So I thought I should find some sort of improvisation. Quick and easy, the emoji pumpkin is super fun!



Cute, right? Choose your favorite and get to crafting! 
The only materials you'll need:
  • Scissors
  • Paintbrush
  • Pumpkin
  • Yellow spray paint
  • White cardstock

Find a step-by-step tutorial here :)

You can find different routes to take to achieve this super sweet pumpkin. You can even get printable faces to make your job even easier. I thought this was a really awesome idea and hope you enjoy! Happy almost Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment