Saturday, February 4, 2017

Game Day Snacks & Booze (Duh)

Everyone is preparing for game day, right? If you're still on the fence on what to make or bring to the party, I got you. 

Football Puppy Chow
Uh, yum. Super easy & everyone is sure to be a fan.


Pizza Pull-Apart Sliders
Also very simple. Who doesn't love easy pizza?!


YellowHammer
Guys, it's so good. You have to try it & you'll for sure love your party & watching the game. (Even if you're not into football). :)

Enjoy!

Linking up today with: 

My Random Musings

Being A Wordsmith

http://admissionsofaworkingmother.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the pizza sliders. Will definitely be trying that for the grown up boys in my life next time they come round to slob on the sofa and watch footie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The football puppy chow is cute, but I think I'd go batty striping the almonds to look like footballs, ha ha!

    Thanks for sharing on #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete