Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Betty White, My Spirit Animal

Betty effing White. 
94 years young. Beautiful, humble, and will bring you to tears with her humor. 


Her career in Hollywood has been an ongoing thing for seven decades and is still very strong. In 2013, the Guinness World Records recognized Ms. White as having the longest television career for a female entertainer. From the Mary Tyler Moore Show, the Golden Girls, and tons of movies, her spirit has never diminished and she's still young at heart. 

Not only has she had a great screen career, Betty is an animal rights activist, comedian, author, radio host, singer, and the pioneer of television personalities. 

She's an angel, right?

Betty says a little night cocktail keeps her relaxed. Same, girl. 


If you don't already love this lady, you're about to.
“I have no regrets at all. None. I consider myself to be the luckiest old broad on two feet.”
 “I’m a health nut. My favorite food is hot dogs with French fries. And my exercise: I have a two-story house and a very bad memory, so I’m up and down those stairs.”
 “I may be a senior, but so what? I’m still hot.”
"My only claim to fame is that I'm the only woman in the world who hasn't slept with Tiger Woods."
"My muffin hasn't had a cherry since 1939."
"Vodka is kind of a hobby."
Can I just be her? She's great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment