Friday, December 2, 2016

Make Your Water Delicious

Water is basically the cure for everything.
You're sick? Hydrate.
Need to drop some lbs? Water.
Head hurts? Water.
Water. Water. Water.


Of course, the flavorless drink will help you with everything. But there are ways to add flavor and extra health benefits. 

I have a water infusion bottle & I feel that works best here. The flavor is best when you can let it sit for a few hours, or even overnight.  You can always just throw your fruit in your cup, though!

$13.05


You can add just one type of your favorite fruit or add a little bit of everything. I really like strawberries and bananas together. Makes water so much more tolerable! Get ready to take healthy to a new level. 

I found a really awesome pin that shows different mixtures to infuse in your water. It's really whatever you want to try or like best!

There are also detox infusions to help with weight loss & more healthy help.


Happy Friday! Linking up today with:

Life In Leggings

My Random Musings

Being A Wordsmith

4 comments:

  1. Every year I say it, this year I am going to do it - DRINK MORE WATER! Thanks for the tips. #TrafficJamWeekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this!! I get so bored with just water sometimes!!! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything to spice it up a little! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete